Doctor of Philosophy in Computing
In general, the Doctor of Philosophy (Computing) by research program aims to provide research training that fosters the development of independent research skills for candidates in computer science and information technology areas.
- A Master’s Degree or equivalent AND candidates must have completed at least ONE (1) of their previous Degrees (Master’s or Bachelor’s) in Computing or related to computing,
- Students obtain first class honours degree in Bachelor’s Degree level equivalent to
- Obtain 3.67 of CGPA or equivalent to any academic program or Technical and Vocational Education and Training (TVET); and Pass in the meticulous internal evaluation by PPT; and Obtain the PPT senate approval and is accepted as a candidacy program of Doctor of Philosophy.
- International students must have proof of good proficiency in verbal and written English. For example, International English Language Testing System (IELTS) score of 6.0 or its equivalent.
- Computer Scientist
- Computer Systems Engineer
- Computing Academician
- Computer Network Architect
- Research and Development