IDCG was established to help and promote UNISEL’s BRIC (Center for Business, Research, Industry Linkages & Consultancy) and the Department of Visual Art in growing and expending the consultancy services within UNISEL where we specializes in the creative and design area as regulated in the university’s Mission and Vision.
The Department of Visual Art – VAD (formerly known as Faculty of Art and Deign-FSSR) set about in 2007 and now has more than 800 graduates. Our academic staffs, a blanket of qualified Professors and lecturers have more than accumulated 100 years of experiences, academically and within the creative industry. We are in readiness for any sort of design & creative research and consultancy projects, internally or externally. Be it as Head Researcher or as the front-person of any design related project/s.
Our objectives are:
- To encourage VAD academic staff/s to be directly involved in creative consultancy services
- To progress VAD into “Walk-the-Talk Department”
- To change the creative consultancy services as official tasks, besides lecturing and research
- To balance the expertise in “teach & do” within the department
- To recognise the staff’s expertise as the best, efficient and professional
In IDGC, we provide four (4) creative consultancy services:
- Design Research – Physical and non-physical
- Expertise Consultation and Forecasting
- Training & Workshop
- Gallery Services (Exhibition/Curatorial/Documentation/Cataloguing/Archiving)
Note: All services provided by IDCG MUST!
- Professionally applied and registered with IDCG Committee
- Received approval from IDCG’s Proposal Evaluation Panel
- Received the official appointment letter from the Client
- All contract has been signed by IDCG, Lead Consultant and Client