- Participation is open to all Final Year Project students and other university students in Malaysia.
- Each participation can be in a group of maximum THREE (3) members, EXCEPT for Photography Competition (Individual).
- Fees for all participation is RM30 per product (paid during registration).
Idea, Concept, Process, Model, Framework, Technique
System, Software, Product
Presentation During Event:
- Each participant will be provided with table and space to display the products. An Internet facility will be provided.
- Participants are advised to stand by or present at respective booths throughout the event.
- It is compulsory to prepare a poster presentation using template provided. See details on poster preparation guidelines.
- Participants are also encouraged to display a model, prototype, sample or laptop presentation related to the Product/System. This will help the panel of judges to understand the research project better. Participants may also prepare brochure, pictures, certificates, etc.
- All evidences such as patent application letters, papers, journals, etc. are to be presented to the judges.
Poster Preparation Guidelines:
- Poster size is in A2 (420 x 594 mm) format. Please stick your poster on mounting/foam board. Each group need to used an easel for poster presentation. Printing of poster will be at your own cost.
- Compulsory to use Poster Template provided. Please select correct category for poster template.
- The poster must include:
- Names of Project Leader & Project Members
- Branch Campus/Faculty/Centre/Department/etc.
- Commercialization potential or impact towards socio economy/humanity
- Pictures (With captions/explanation)
- Awards/recognitions received
- The poster must be in good-written English Language
- All participants will be given an individual certificate of participation (Project Leader & Project Members).
Medals will be given to winners (Gold, Silver and Bronze).
The judges’ decisions are final. Any objection with regards to the results will not be entertained.
Exhibition Date & Time: 10 January 2018
Registration & Set-up booth for participants: 8.00am – 8.45am
Judging Time: 10.00 am – 1.00pm
Dismantle of booth: 5.00pm – 6.00pm