- Bachelor of Information Technology with Supply Chain Management (Hons), BIT SCM is designed for students who have profound tendency in the field of information technology value-added with supply chain management. It provides a solid foundation to students on aspects of knowledge, skills and attitudes. BIT SCM is applicable in an organization as an added-value in order to make the management be more relevant and the organization have more competitive advantage. BIT SCM value-adds to those who emphasize in IT by acquiring additional skills and expertise in supply, operation, distribution and integration, which are the important element in supply chain management.
Bachelor of Science in IT with Supply Chain Management is carefully customized to equip students with abilities to:
- Apply knowledge of basic problem-solving techniques and concepts of IT (SCM).
- Analyze current and emerging technologies and assess their applicability’s to address users’ needs.
- Generate related requirements and propose the best solution to address IT (SCM) problems in an organization.
- Apply IT SCM using appropriate methodologies, which utilize the latest techniques and tools in meeting industrial needs.
- Analyze the impacts of technologies on individuals, organizations, and society, including ethical, legal, and policy issues.
- Communicate effectively and efficiently with clients, users, and peers through writing and oral modes.
- Accomplish common goals by collaborating in teams and integrating personal initiatives and group cooperation.
- Demonstrate professionalism, ethics, and diligence in their professions.
- Practice life-long learning to meet global challenges.
- Structure : Full-time and Part-time
- Credit hour : 123
- Tuition Fees : RM28,800.00 (Local) , RM39,750.00 (International)
- Duration : 3 ½ years
- Location : Bestari Jaya Campus, UNISEL
The program contents are to review and revise from time to time in order to ensure the knowledge given to the students will be in line with current knowledge in industry. The core major courses are as listed in the following:
- Modeling & Simulation
- Principle of Supply Chain Management
- Operation Management
- Logistic & Warehouse Management
- Production Planning & Control
- Inventory & Control Management
- Purchasing and Supply Management
- Data Analysis For Enterprise
- Supply Chain Risk Management
- A pass in Matriculation or Foundation studies with minimum CGPA of 2.00 and a credit in Mathematics at SPM Level or its equivalent;
- A pass in Sijil Tinggi Persekolahan Malaysia (STPM) with a minimum Grade C (GP 2.00) in any 2 subjects and a credit in Mathematics at SPM Level or its equivalent;
- A Diploma in Computer Science OR Software Engineering OR Information Technology OR Information Systems or equivalent with a minimum CGPA of 2.50 and a credit in Mathematics at SPM Level or its equivalent;
- Any other Diploma in Science and technology or business studies with a minimum CGPA of 2.50 may be admitted subject to a rigorous internal assessment process and a credit in Mathematics at SPM level or its equivalent.
- Pass Sijil Tinggi Agama Malaysia (STAM) with at least Jayyid (Good) Level AND Pass Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) or equivalent inclusive of Bahasa Melayu and credit in Mathematics
Candidates with CGPA below 2.50 but above 2.00 with a credit in mathematics at SPM level or its equivalent may be admitted subject to a rigorous internal assessment process.
Candidate with a credit in computing related subject at SPM or STPM level or its equivalent may be given preferential consideration.
Graduates from this program will have wider career opportunities whether from private or public sector. From IT to Supply Chain Background.
Among the post that can choose are:
(First Level Management with 0-4 years of experience)
System Analyst, Programmer, Information System Executives, Database Administrator, Project Manager, Logistics Engineer, Industrial Engineer, Customer Order Manager, Post-sales Service Manager, Distribution Coordinator, Planner, Project Specialist, Coordinator, etc
(Middle Level Management with 5-10 years of experience)
Import/Export Manager, International Transportation Manager, Acquisitions Manager, Buyer, Purchasing Specialist, Computer information Systems Manager, Systems Coordinator, Director of Logistics, Distribution Supervisor, Distribution Center Manager, Warehouse Manager, Warehouse and Delivery Manager, Director of Warehouse Operations, etc
(Executive Level Management with 11 ++ years of experience)
Chief Supply Chain Officer (CSCO), or Vice President of functional areas such as Logistics, Operations, or Purchasing/Procurement, etc
Mdm Marina Hassan
Telephone : +60332805121
E-mail : email@example.com
- About Us
- Contact Us
- TV Unisel